CHURCH PROFILE: Welcome to Zion Assembly Deliverance Ministries



WELCOME TO ZION ASSEMBLY DELIVERANCE MINISTRIES


ABOUT US
Zion Assembly Deliverance Ministries is a four dimensional ministry.
-It’s a ministry for preaching the gospel to the unsaved.
 -It brings into reality Gods word to heal, to save and to deliver.
-It grooms men and women to become God’s generals in spiritual warfare.
-It leads people to fulfill God’s destiny upon their lives

HOW THE MINISTRY STARTED
The vision to begin this ministry came through the General Overseer, Pastor Andrew Ochedi in 2009. In his words “the Lord visited me and spoke to me in a ten-hour discussion.”
“During that moment the Lord opened my eyes to see people in diverse conditions in life. Many were blinds, some were lamed, deaf and dome; others were held in strong rooms while many were living wastefully.”
“As I was wondering a voice came to me and said, ‘this is the purpose why I have called you. Then a book was handed over to me. And as I opened the book I found the following Bible scriptures: Acts 10:38; Jeremiah 1:1 to the end; 1John 3:1 to the end; 1Cor. 13:1 to the end; Mark 5:1 to the end; Ezekiel 37:1 to the end; Hebrew 11:1 to the end; and Mark 10:27.”
“He said to me, son, trust in me and as many that will believe in me and the Power in my name shall be set free from their troubles.”
“After the encounter the Lord gave me the encouragement and on the 3rd of April, 2010 the ministry was established.”
“Ever since the inauguration the Lord has been very faithful. Over and over again testimonies of God’s wonder and power keep coming in. And that indeed is an evident of the fulfillment of His promises.”

MISSION AND OBJECTIVE
-To seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness
-To present the same opportunity to as many people as possible.
-To ensure that there is a ZADEM member in every home
-To have a branch of this ministry in every state in the federation.
-To ensure total deliverance, healing and salvation to the captives.
-To pursue these statements of faith purposefully and conscientiously till every nook and cranny on earth is reached.


STATEMENTS OF FAITH
-We believe that Jesus Christ is the true son of the living God; He is the Saviour and the Head of the church in all matters of doctrine and practice.
-In obedient to the will of God, we hold and adhere strictly to the direction of the Holy Spirit and the commandments of God as declared by the Holy Bible.
-We believe that the Bible is the undiluted and infallible Word of God.
-We believe that Jesus Christ is God’s perfect and supreme Revelation of Himself according to the witnesses in the New Testament which we consider as the authoritative rule of faith and conduct.





Comments

Post a Comment