MEET IMAM WHO BECAME BORN AGAIN AFTER BEING HEALED OF CORONA VIRUS

There is nothing Jesus can not do. Nothing is above Jesus Christ because he knows the beginning and he knows what will happen at the end. 
A 57 years old young imam gave testimony on how God saved and healed him from the deadly disease called corona virus that is ravaging people's life around the globe. Here's the personal testimony:
" My name is Toheeb Fawaz, a core Muslim and an Imam. I'm here to testify how God healed me from Covid-19 that almost took my life."

"It happened that I began to feel the symptoms of this deadly virus in my body but I did not pay much attention to it because I think it is just a normal body sickness or symptom that will come and go, not knowing it is going to be otherwise."

" So I went for testing some weeks ago and the result came out positive, I was sad because I did not know how and where I contacted this virus called Covid-19. Then I was told to go on isolation for some days in the hospital where I got tested."

"I was in the isolation room for some days, the first day went by, the second day went by same with the third day, but on the forth day I was finding it hard to breathe and no matter the amount of water I drink my throat keep becoming dry."

" I lost hope that the end has come because the doctors in the isolation center already gave up and had given me some few days that I will die.

But God sent a hospital cleaner who is a Christian to me in my ward because he was just passing by and he saw no one with me. He stood by the mid-window side and said to me that "Do you know that Jesus can cure you from this virus" then I replied the doctors already said I have five more days until I die. Then he said again "those are the words of the doctors, God have the power to change your situation around"

Then he went and came back again saying "if you believe that God can change your situation around and give you a second chance let us have a word of prayers" Then he said a little prayers and went.

"Then overnight I began to feel my breath back, I began to have a normal temperature, things were now becoming normal. Few days past, the day the doctors gave to me that I will die nothing happened. Now I am still alive, I did another test, it tested negative, I did another test it tested negative.

"Now I believe there is God that heals the sick and I am ready to worship and serve him wholeheartedly" he said

Comments