THE SHOCKING STORY OF FORMER SUPER EAGLE PLAYER WHO USES VIRGIN GIRLS FOR RITUAL

There is more to successful people than what you probably know. The dark side are not often heard of except the good sides. It's even more complex when you hear some of those weird and evil journeys they had to go through in order to be where they are. And until there is a divine encounter many of them never know the consequences as long as they are rich, famous and powerful.

One of these persons is Mr. Peterside Idah, a former Super Eagles goalkeeper but now a born again person and a Pastor in the household of faith. He revealed how he was always in the habit of defiling virgin girls because of his insatiable desire for money and fame in the demonic world. 
Peterside confesses that he had an unquenchable hunger for money and fame, which led him into the horrible world of occultism.

According to him "It was so bad for me that I even went into demonic worship; I was involved in occultism and people didn’t know,” 

He said "I did all that because I wanted money and fame which were not coming. My case was so bad that I used to have meetings with snakes. Mine was top class; it was crazy".

The pastor also revealed that his major activity was to ‘initiate’ women by sleeping with them, especially virgins.

“What actually took me to the next level in occultism was dependent on the number of women I slept with because my covenant was to initiate women.

“I didn’t sleep with them for love or any relationship; my mission was just to initiate them and move on,” he explained.
 
But Mr Peterside could not continue with this horrible lifestyle forever as God decided to arrest him and deliver him. Now he has not only become born again but also in the front line of preaching the Gospel and asking people to repent from their sin.

Additional report from KanyiDaily

Comments